Two air-conditioned lodges, set beside a beautiful lake, provide housing for up to 120 people.
Motel Style Room (14 Total) Starts at $60 a night for 2 guests, maximum of 4 per room Additional adult guests are $10 per night. Additional school-aged children guests are $5 per night. (Queen/Double bed, bunk beds, A/C, private bath, and linens included)
Dorm Rooms: (16 total) Starts at $60 for 4 guests ($15 per guest), minimum of 4 per room, maximum of 10. (Twin/Twin XL Bunks) 10 per room, bunk beds, A/C, and bathroom
Cabins: Starts at $40 for 4 guests ($10 per guest), minimum of 4 per room, maximum of 10 (Twin, bunks 10 per Cabin, Window A/C box, bathrooms in a separate building)
*Linens are only provided for the Motel rooms, if you would like linens in the Dorms or Cabins please see the Additional Services
Groups are responsible for furnishing their own linens if they do not pay for the conference center to provide. If purchased, linens will include washcloths, towels, pillows, sheets and a blanket.
Linens (optional): $6 per person.
- No food or drink may be in the rooms or cabins; this is to prevent ants and other creatures as well as to protect our carpet and beds from any accidental spills.
- Please report anything that is broken or not working. Your group will be liable to pay for any damages caused by negligence or horseplay.
- When the air or heat is on, doors and windows need to be closed. If the temperature of your room is not satisfactory, please let us know and we will arrange for it to be altered.
- Please be courteous and turn out the lights in your room when no one is in the room. Utilities are expensive here in Florida and we would like to try to keep costs down for you.
- You may not enter any buildings or rooms that have not been assigned to your group.
Retreat Center Rules
- All vehicles must be parked in the parking lot at the front of the property or in the parking lot near the pool. NO VEHICLES are to be parked on the grass in front of the dorms. Please keep the roadways clear.
- Due to the other guests (including Bible School students) staying here at our facility, we ask that loud noise activity (screaming, yelling and loud talking) cease by 10:00 PM Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 PM on Friday and Saturday.
- Groups are not permitted on the sidewalks immediately around the Adam Lodge rooms.
- Trash cans are placed around our property, please be sure to use them.
- Please don’t harass or injure any of the wildlife that roams around the property or inhabits the lakes and waterways.
- You may eat as many oranges as you wish. Please discard peels in the trash.
- We do not allow smoking or alcohol on any part of Teen Missions property.